Cambridge Farm Animal Consultancy Services
- Herd Health visits
- Flock Health visits including flock preparation for lambing
- Bull and Ram fertility testing
- Mastitis, Milk Quality and Cell Count advice and investigations
- Lameness Prevention and Investigation
- Advice on Preventative Medicine and Disease Control Programs and Participation in recognised, accredited Health Schemes
- Metabolic Profiling to assist in the nutritional management of the herd or flock and analysis of diets using RumNut software
- Use of Interherd software to provide comprehensive analysis of Health and Fertility data and integration of information with NMR milk recording data.
- Advice on strategic use of vaccines and wormers
- Advice on management of small scale farming operations and pet farm animal care and management
- Second Opinion visits to support local practices
- Continuing education programs for owners, farmers and veterinary surgeons
With several years based in a variety of clinical positions our lead clinicians are also happy to offer consultancy services to vets from around the UK. This may just be in the form of telephone or email communication regarding cases but we are also happy to offer second opinion or consultancy visits. These services could be for individual animal cases but we are also able to offer advice and support for herd level disease investigations.